2011 04 12 Spotting at LFPI

Because I'm each week a few days in Paris for my work, I was able to pay a visit to the heliport of Issy-la-Moulineaux. The heliport is located in the south west corner of Paris. This place is famous for its contribution to the history of aviation in the early 20th century. Today the airfield can only be used by helicopters.
Just when I arrived I saw a nicely painted Gazelle come in. Other flyers were an Ecurieul and a Robinson R-44. The Sécutité Civile is also stationed at the heliport with two EC145's. I was lucky to see one depart.
On my way back to the metrostation I passed a building from the Armee de l'air were a Mirage IIIE is the gate guardian.

SA.342L Gazelle Privatly owned  F-GJGT
SA.342L Gazelle Privatly owned  F-GJGT
AS.365N-3 Dauphin  Privatly owned  HB-ZDR
AS.365N-3 Dauphin  Privatly owned  HB-ZDR
AS.350BA Ecurieul  Trans Hélicoptères Services  F-GECM
R-44  Privatly owned  F-HJRB
EC145  Sécurité Civile  F-ZBPP
EC145  Sécurité Civile  F-ZBPX
EC145  Sécurité Civile  F-ZBPP
EC145  Sécurité Civile  F-ZBPP
EC145  Sécurité Civile  F-ZBPP
Mirage IIIE  French Air Force 3-JS/529
Mirage IIIE  French Air Force 3-JS/529
Mirage IIIE  French Air Force 3-JS/529


No comments:

Post a Comment